Tuesday 30 April 2013

Minted Wedding Invite Inspiration

untitled 2 by Jessica, see more modern Minted wedding invitations

At this very moment for a very limited time "Minted" is having a competition on who can create the most interesting wedding boards, around their wedding invite designs. I plan on making a few as this is right up my ally with not only my obsession of images but also my obsession of pinning them. If you decide you don't have tie to create your own board you can also choose board that have already been created. Whatever you do you should go and check it out at here http://www.minted.com/inspiration-boards-challenge.

untitled 2 board by Jessica. See more modern Minted wedding invitations

untitled 2 by Jessica, see more wedding invitations

untitled 2 board by Jessica. See more wedding invitations


Ok so I might have gone a little overboards (ha ha, get it) but I created a few both light and dark. 



Paper cranes by Jessica, see more Minted wedding invitations
Paper cranes board by Jessica. See more Minted wedding invitations

Forest by Jessica, see more Minted
Forest board by Jessica. See more Minted

No comments:

Post a Comment