Saturday 3 January 2015

52 Portraits 2014









In 2014 I took on a personal 365 project, like I do every year. I challenged myself to take a portrait a week for a year (52 Portraits) knowing that I was going travelling and that I want to take photos of people I had not yet met, people I had not seen in a long time and people who were familiar to me. It was a challenge but I loved every minute. I built up the courage to ask strangers, had great and inspiring conversations, learn't about each and every person, challenged my perceptions and improved my portrait photography immensly.

It is challenging committing to such a project but oh so rewarding so this year Im taking on the challenge again but to be creative every day. I hope you set yourself a challenge this year and keep encouraging yourself to grow.

If you would like to read more about each person that I photographed you can view the images on my facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.660677467307117.1073741896.217607091614159&type=3

No comments:

Post a Comment